Robust, technical Unicycle for off-road and trick riding - Built with high specification components
ISIS Hub and Crank exchange makes the 24" model strong and more durable - perfect for aggressive riders.
Adjustable seat-post makes this appropriate for riders of most sizes / weights
Flat Crown forks for technical flat land tricks - comfortable saddle and double-bolt clamp
Some Assembly Required but no more than 10 minutes before ready to ride.
- Saddle: Qu-ax Trial / Street, with grip (removable), black synthetic leather cover
- Seat post: 400 x 25.4 mm aluminium with reinforced gusset, black
- Saddle clamp: double inbus, aluminium, black
- Fork: 24 inch Qu-ax Trial with Magura brake mount, steel, black
- Rim: 507mm (24 inch) Qu-Ax aluminium hollow chamber, 48 holes, extra wide
- Tyre: 75-507 (24 x 3 inch) Duro Wildlife Leopard (15-35 psi)
- Hub: Qu-ax ISIS hub with CrMo axle, 48 hole
- Crank: 145mm Qu-ax Zero Q Isis, aluminium, anodised grey
- Pedal: Qu-Ax muni and trial
- Weight: approximately 7.5 kg
The 24-inch MUni of Qu-Ax has now been proven for a long time on the market.
The splined hub and the splined cranks, the "heart" of a Trials unicycle, are virtually indestructible.
The saddle is equipped with a sturdy handle and 48 spokes give the wheel a high degree of stability.
A stable MUni at a fair price.
Required step length for this unicycle size: about - 77 to 105 cm -
The minimum step length applies to shortened seat post
Monocycle Qu-Ax Muni 24" Noir - B00LMF0110